Bachelor of Science
Baldwin-Wallace College, 1999
Masters of Science
University of Michigan, 2004
About this team member
Jeff Bartolin received his B. S. in chemistry from Baldwin-Wallace College in 1999. He was the second alumnus of that esteemed institution to join the research group! Jeff pursued research in the area of organometallic chemistry.
- Silylene- and Germylene-Mediated C-H Activation: Reaction with Alkanes, Ethers, and Amines Organometallics 2009 28 2744
- Design and Implementation of a Studio-based General Chemistry Course at the University of Michigan. J. Chem. Ed. 2007 84 265-270.
- Tin Mediated CH-Activation and Cross-Coupling in a Single Flask. Organometallics 2006 25 4738-4740.
- Octylgermane on Gold: Synthesis, Oxidation, and Pattern Formation. Langmuir 2004 20 11422-11427.
- C-H Activation of Ethers and Alkanes by Germylene-Aryl Halide Complexes. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003 125 8986-8987.