Bachelor of Science
Carnegie Mellon University in 2005
Doctor of Philosphy
University of Michigan, 2010
About this team member
Dan is currently a post-doctoral fellow in the Mechanical Engineering department. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in 2005 with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering and holds a M.S. in Chemical Engineering from UM.
- Dendrimer-Based Nanoparticle Therapies: Can Uniform Multifunctional Therapeutics Be Made with Current Chemical Approaches? 2012
- Design, Synthesis, and Biological Functionality of a Dendrimer-based Modular Drug Delivery Platform Bioconjugate Chemistry 2011 22 679-689
- Effect of Mass Transport in the Synthesis of Partially Acetylated Dendrimer: Implications for Functional Ligand-Nanoparticle Interactions Macromolecules 2010 43 6577-6587.
- RGD Dendron Bodies: Synthetic Avidity Agents with Defined and Potentially Interchangeable Effector Sites That Can Substitute for Antibodies Bioconjugate Chemistry 2009 20 1853-1859.
- Wide Varieties of Cationic Nanoparticles Induce Defects in Supported Lipid Bilayers Nanoletters 2008 8 420-424
- The Implications of Stochastic Synthesis for the Conjugation of Functional Groups to Nanoparticles Bioconjugate Chemistry 2008 19 1748-1752.